xx

The professional 'cuddler' who makes $260 a day

.
0
cc22


The 29-year-old is a professional cuddler. She turned to snuggling with strangers to help pay for her studies and provide for her young son. She can make $260 a day and cuddles with up to 30 men a week - including pensioners and war veterans.

She said: 'I think I was born knowing how to snuggle. Snuggling is healthy, spiritual and fun.

'I think clients come to me for all different kinds of reasons. Some of my older clients, their wives have passed away, and they just need someone to be with, like someone to experience touch with.


'Some of the younger clients are between relationships, some are in problematic relationships, and some people are just really curious and they come to just find out what it's going to be like.'

Jackie advertises her services online and charges $60 an hour. She added: 'Some have said I am worse than a prostitute because they think snuggling is more intimate than sex. I've been told I'm monetizing love.'

One of her repeat customers,Tim, disagrees with her critics. He said Jackie's cuddles had helped him following a bad break-up and described the sessions as 'meditative'. He even said he would continue to see her while in a relationship. 'There's no cheating element, it's not immoral,' he said









Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
qq11

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !